Please read before using your candle
- On first time lighting your candle, allow wax to melt all the way to edges of tin to ensure an even burn, avoid tunneling, and prolong the life of the candle.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep wick trimmed to 5mm before/after each use.
- Avoid burning candles for more than 3 hours at a time. Allow the candle to cool for 2 hours and trim your wick before relighting.
- Do not move a lit candle as tin and wax will be hot.
- Place your candle on a heat resistant surface when burning and away from anything flammable.
- Keep out of reach of children or pets.
- Store your candle in a dry, cool place when not in use.
- Discontinue use when there is approx. 1/2 an inch (1.3cm) of wax left in jar/tin.
- Frosting, wet spots and cracking can be common with soy wax. If this occurs in your candle, it won't affect the candle or scent.
Please note: all our candles are hand poured and may have slight differences in weight and colour.
WAX MELT CARE
Please read before using your wax melts
1. To use your wax melts you will need a wax warmer. There are a lot of places that you can find wax warmers (or tart warmers, as they are sometimes called). I highly recommend using a wax warmer that is specifically designed for wax melts. Other types of warmers/burners can burn out the scent too quickly or be dangerous. Read and follow all instructions on your warmer carefully before use.
2. Do not leave unattended or in reach of children and pets.
3. Do not add water to your warmer.
4. Do not leave your warmer on for extended periods of time (I recommend 3 hours maximum at a time).
5. Do not place your warmer on/near flammable items/surfaces.
6. You can reuse your wax melt until the scent has faded.
7. Once you are finished using your melt or the scent has faded, you can either wait until your wax has cooled and you can either scrape the wax from your warmer, or turn it off and while it is still in liquid form, place a paper towel or cotton ball in the wax to soak it all up. Don’t discard your used wax down the sink/drain. To clean your warmer, you can refer to the instructions that came with your warmer. Make sure it is clean and dry before using a new wax melt.